My first experience with subliminal messages for personal growth and self-improvement was through the Tony Robbins Personal Power materials.
The subliminal recordings didn’t work for me mainly because I couldn’t stand the music. I listened a couple of times and quit using them.
Since then, subliminal technology has improved greatly and I’ve had excellent results.
Navigate This Article
- 1. Start With A Good Subliminal Plan
- 2. Decide Your Goals And Choose Subliminals To Support Them.
- 3. How to Make Subliminals Work With Good Energy.
- 4. Mentally Prepare For Future Obstacles Now
- 5. Visualize Like This for Success!
- 6. How To Make Subliminals Work With The Right Mindset
- 7. How to Change Your Mindset
- 8. How to Be Happier and More Successful Every Day
- How to Make Subliminals Work Conclusion
- Subliminal Technology Resources
1. Start With A Good Subliminal Plan
After deciding on the right subliminal program, you should decide what you want to accomplish.
2. Decide Your Goals And Choose Subliminals To Support Them.
As I mentioned before, subliminal affirmations have evidence of working. However, they aren’t a magic device that you just turn on and wake up confident, happy, and successful without a plan and goals.
So I suggest you choose a subliminal tool to make your own specific program to perfectly match your needs.
For me, staying motivated can be an issue at times so I constantly use subliminal messages, even while sleeping, to keep a high level of motivation. I use subliminal message software to flash messages continuously on my computer monitor while I work.
It may seem odd, but you need to give yourself permission right now to be successful and happy without letting yourself feel guilty.
If you have bad subconscious associations with success being corrupt or evil, you won’t be able to keep going to achieve your dreams.
You’ll feel some resistance to change.
Identify your resistance.
When your subconscious mind is hold you back from pursuing something It’s because you have a conflicting belief about it.
To identify your resistance, ask yourself why you feel better when you put things off, or why getting what you want might make you feel more vulnerable than ever. Find ways to meet those needs before you proceed.
This is the type of thing you can address with subliminal messages. Once you identify values and ideas that hold you back, use subliminal messages to replace them with new empowering values and ideas.
So, give yourself full permission to have a meaningful life and to be happy, healthy, wealthy, and successful in every area of your life. Don’t forget to match your subliminal affirmations with your permissions.
The way people react to news of your success lets you know how well (or not) they’re doing in their lives. If you announce your engagement, the people with happy marriages will be encouraging and excited for you. Unhappy people in miserable relationships will wear you out with warnings and stories of misery.
Just remember. Others are projecting their own fears about their own situations. They have nothing to do with your situation. Don’t let them affect you.
Here’s a video I recommend for dealing with difficult people.
3. How to Make Subliminals Work With Good Energy.
There are many things you can do to create a more positive environment.
Though you shouldn’t say things like “I own a convertible,” or “I am the President,” if they are not actually true, you should say things like “I am happier every day” or “I am more motivated every day”.
Here Are Some Examples Of Good Affirmations:
4. Mentally Prepare For Future Obstacles Now
Another good technique is to mentally prepare for future obstacles now, before they happen.
First, to do this, think about and prepare for obstacles and failures and visualize handling them successfully. This is a tried and true method of improving your success.
Second, failure or fear of failure can be a roadblock for many people. So, you can short circuit this problem now by giving yourself permission to fail. It’s in fact impossible to achieve real success without failures.
5. Visualize Like This for Success!
Many have advised to visualize in a way that doesn’t help you achieve goals. If you visualize the end result of your desire, it will help you feel better, but won’t help you get there. If you want to achieve your goal, then you should visualize doing the steps that will get you there.
If you want to win the 10k race, you need to train hard now. To get what you want, you will visualize yourself doing the things that will result in the end goal.
Let’s say you want to win a 10k race.
Then you should regularly visualize:
- getting up,
- putting on your running gear,
- strapping on a water bottle,
- and running 10k every day.
- Visualize pushing yourself harder every day.
- Imagine yourself monitoring your watch and going for personal best times.
- You visualize waking up, getting dressed, going running, and pushing yourself.
This visualization process gives you a chance to win because you’re training to win.
6. How To Make Subliminals Work With The Right Mindset
Most folks are conditioned to fear failure. We have been told that failure isn’t an option, that to fail is unacceptable. But, this kind of thinking ignores the crucial role that failure plays in our lives.
If you let your failures stop you, and are a victim of your setbacks, it is time to get a better mindset.
A Growth Mindset
When you embrace a growth mindset, you can see that failure is a significant part of learning. After all, trial and error is a legitimate form of learning, with the “error” being the most critical part.
If you try something and it doesn’t work, then you have new information you did not have before. Failure represents new learning that you can apply to your future attempts.
A growth mindset also allows you to learn more quickly from mistakes. When you have a mentality that embraces mistakes as learning experiences, you more promptly apply this new knowledge to solving the problem laid before you.
A Rigid Mindset
When you have a hard and fast mindset, you become a victim to your failures. You don’t believe you can improve or grow.
You think that failures represent reasons why you ought to stop trying to succeed.
How do you know if your mindset is fixed?
Here are some signs to look for:
- You quit easily, especially when trying new things.
- You think that any failure on your part means that you lack intelligence.
- You often ignore or discredit constructive criticism offered to you.
- When you succeed, you see it as an affirmation of your inherent intelligence.
- You actively avoid failure at all costs.
- You are resistant to challenges.
- When you see others succeed, you feel threatened.
These behaviors and thought patterns affect your decisions and your ability to achieve your goals in life. Your fixed mindset, which places you in the role of victim to your own failures, is preventing you from becoming the person you want to be.
It stops you from doing what you most value in this world. You are at risk of not reaching your full potential in life. But it is not too late.
7. How to Change Your Mindset
You can learn something from every situation and person in your life. You must be open to seeing these opportunities and from receiving these lessons. You‘re never too old to learn new things, and you can do anything to which you set your mind.
Actively Pursue Change.
When you seek out new ideas and experiences, you discover the benefit of trying out new things, whether they work or not. Pursue something new to you to practice taking steps toward a more growth-oriented approach.
Start small, but try something new each day. Take risks you have never taken before. Develop a curious mind about life that encourages you to push yourself outside your comfort zone and try new things. Do it with a commitment that it doesn’t matter if you succeed or not.
8. How to Be Happier and More Successful Every Day
Research psychologists have tested many ways to affect happiness. One of the best ways they’ve found is to keep a gratitude journal every day.
Nothing draws abundance to you like being grateful. There’s a wise proverb that once you think you have enough, you are open to receiving much, much more.
A proven way to put yourself in a mental state of “having” rather than “wanting” is to start a gratitude journal. Expressing thanks for all that you do have, changes your mindset from being hungry for change to feeling happy with what you have now.
If you want lasting change, you need to make it a habit. Being happy makes everything easier to do. So, if you can make yourself feel happier, it will improve all areas of your life … LIKE MAGIC !!
You only need 1-2 minutes each day to keep your journal.
You don’t need to write a lot. Just write down the main idea.
- Think of something you can feel grateful about and write it down. Read it, think about it, and feel gratitude.
- Think about the future and imagine that everything you planned has turned out well. You worked hard, overcame problems and achieved your desires. Now feel good about your success.
- Remember a fantastic time in your life and how it felt. Choose one experience and relive it in your imagination.
Choose a trigger or anchor to prompt yourself to do your diary. Make it a ritual connected to something you always do every day like drinking your first cup of coffee, brushing your teeth, getting dressed, finishing lunch, getting home from work or school. Use something you always do every day automatically.
Morning, noon or night. It doesn’t matter. Do you want to begin the day with a happy boost? Or maybe you want to reset your mind after a hard day with a happy boost before bed.
Keep your diary in a convenient and prominent place to make it as easy as possible to do.
I have been doing this for almost 2 years and I feel happier now than ever before. Sometimes I forget to do it, but I just pick right back up.
Still other times it seems difficult to think of something to be grateful about or a fond memory. I still write something down to be sure I am consistent and persistent.
Give it a shot and see how much better you feel.
Here’s a link for step-by-step instructions to start a gratitude journal. https://www.wikihow.com/Start-a-Gratitude-Journal.
How to Make Subliminals Work Conclusion
Briefly, here are some of the most important techniques:
- Have specific goals and focus on only one goal at a time.
- Do massive amounts of repetition.
- Be consistent every day.
- Never give up! Be persistent for 30-90 days.
- Use a combination of methods like visual, audio, and listening during sleep.
- Visualize the practical steps to complete your desired goals.
Once again, follow these tips and you will see faster results.
I hope you have great success and happiness!