The Federal Trade Commission requires that we disclose any relationship we may have with a product manufacturer or service provider when we write about a product or service.
- We are never paid to do a review.
- We never accept money to review a product or service. We invest our own time to review and test products.
- We pay out of our own pockets the cost to produce all audio and/or video we record about products.
- If we create a link to a product or service in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service.
- These links are included after articles are written, and articles are never composed for the purpose of including advertising.
- Using one of our affiliated links doesn’t add a single penny to the price you pay in any way and it greatly helps our research and publishing efforts.
Please understand this: Your trust is the single most important thing to us and we don’t ever recommend anything lightly.
No advertiser will ever influence the content, topics, or posts made on this site.
These are good rules and practices in today’s digital world. It’s important for you to know the nature of any relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer or service provider.
If you don’t see a disclosure policy on a blog, that reviewer may be violating the law or at the very least the Code of Ethics.